ASICMiner CUBE Availble Now
ASICMiner Block Erupter CUBE
We just received our first batch of ASICMiner Block Erupter CUBE bitcoin miner today!
We’ve plugged in the our first one and gave it a quick 30 minute run which has been averaging 30-38 Gh/s
** UPDATE ** Will follow shortly with our Block Erupter Cube Unpacking video and instructions soon! ** UPDATE**
>> LIMITED QUANTITY <<
We’ve received 6 units, we should get a more constant flow of inventory for the the Block Erupter Cubes by the end of next week or early
next week. As most serious bitcoin miners knows, a week of waiting for bitcoin mining rig is money wasting away!
1.90 BTC (In Hand within 24 hrs)
1.60 BTC (Next Batch within 7 Days)
ORDER ASICMiner CUBE
|[gravityform id=”3″ name=”ASICMiner Block Erupter CUBE purchase” title=”false” description=”false”]|
Due to our supply accepting ONLY Bitcoins, the ASICMiner Block Erupter CUBE will be sold in Bitcoins ONLY.
ASICMiner Block Erupter CUBE Specs:
- Speed: 30 Gh/s Guaranteed, 38.4 Gh/s theoretical when overclocked
- Power Consumption: Approx. 200W, approx. 280W when overclocked
- Compact, self-contained unit: 136mm x 153mm x 148mm
- Tubular structure built for airflow
- Built-in 12cm fan, strong but quiet
- Protection: The unit will be powered off in case of fan failure
Plug & Play
- 2 x PCIe 6 pin connectors for power supply
- RJ45 socket for Ethernet connection
- USB connection for debugging and firmware updates
- Configuration through web page
- Status LED indicating getwork/putwork activity
Powered by the World’s first mining ASIC
- Consists of six mini blades with 16 chips each
- Speed of each chip can be monitored in web page
- Overclocking just by one button click
- Extruded aluminum enclosure, rigid and tough
- Multiple units can be slid together by ‘tongue and groove’ system
- Accessories coming soon: adapter for server PSUs, cable converters, etc.